‘Your session was first rate; amusing, informative and thought provoking.’ Qinetiq
‘Paul came to speak to Airbus managers in Madrid for an audience of about 200 Production Managers. His style was excellent – a great mix of expertise, humour and practical examples. Production people are notoriously pragmatic and Paul’s speech was packed with concrete examples which helped the audience.’ Airbus
‘Paul did a great job as a keynote speaker at our conference.’ Microsoft Italy
‘I am very impressed by Paul’s ability to increase collaboration and understanding of what it takes to be truly innovative today. If you are looking for a true performer in driving innovation – this is your man!’ Novartis
Paul Sloane is a renowned inspirational speaker and a skilled facilitator. He provides:
- Keynote address at conferences and seminars.
- After-dinner talks.
- Link Presenter and Conference Facilitator.
- Team coaching on innovation and leadership.
- Master Classes
The topics for his talks include:
- Start more Fires! – How great leaders manage risk and empower innovation.
- The Six Obstacles to Innovation in Your Business – and what you can do about them.
- Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing
- Transforming your Culture – Replacing Comfort with Agility
- The Golden Rules of Lateral Thinking in Business
- Creative Selling – How lateral thinking can boost your sales and marketing success
- How to keep your Marketing Fresh and Innovative
- Organising for Innovation
If you would like to book Paul for your seminar or conference then please check availability with us. Simply click on Contact Us to to let us know your requirements.
Read what clients say about his talks and workshops.
- Paul Sloane’s background and experience.
- Business books by Paul Sloane published by Kogan-Page, Pearson and on Kindle
- Paul Sloane’s puzzle books published by Sterling Publishing
If you want to motivate your workforce, energise your conference or learn how lateral thinking can transform your business then book Paul to speak.
Paul gave a Tedx talk entitled – Are you Open Minded?